Welcome to CELENIA
- Name / Company name: Villas Celenia,S.L.
- Brand: CELENIA
- Address: C/Dr.Calatayud, 55 03724 Moraira-Teulada (Alicante) España
- Domain name: www.inmobiliariacelenia.com, www.realestatecelenia.co.uk, www.immobiliencelenia.de, ru.inmobiliariacelenia.com, www.nieruchomoscicelenia.pl
- Tax Identification Number (NIF): B-54383492
- Phone: +34 966 490 179
- Fax: +34 966 490 874
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal notice: https://www.nieruchomoscicelenia.pl/regulamin
- Cookies policy: https://www.nieruchomoscicelenia.pl/legal/cookies-policy
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and collect information on the browsing habits of a particular user or his or her device. In addition, depending on the information contained in the cookies and the way in which the device is used, cookies may also be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing their personal data.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN OUR WEBSITE
a) Depending on the organization that manages them::
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the administrator itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain which is not managed by the administrator but by another entity which processes the information obtained via the cookies.
b) Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are cookies that are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing that website.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time as defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which might range from a few minutes to several years.
c) Depending on the purpose for which they manage the information they collect:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it, such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements of an order, executing the purchase process of an order, completing a registration form, participating in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for sound or video dissemination, or sharing content via social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the service with certain general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc..
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make a statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the service offered by users. To do so, they analyse users' browsing habits of our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to most effectively manage the advertising space on the website, tailoring advertising content to the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website. To do this, we analyse your Internet browsing habits so we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be built up in order to show the user advertising in line with that profile.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the User, as well as tracking and analyzing the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide by themselves personal data and are not used for the collection of aforementioned data.
Villas Celenia uses advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
- facilitating user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website.
- avoids the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website.
- granting improvements of the functions and of the services provided through this website, resulting from the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
When accessing our website you are informed that if you continue browsing, several third-party cookies will be installed, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the compilation of anonymous statistics about visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not mandatory to accept the installation of these cookies; you can browse through our website regardless.
In various sections of our web site, third-party cookies may be installed, particularly the following:
- Instagram cookies, according to the provisions of its privacy and security center
- Mailchimp cookies, according to the provisions of its page on the privacy.
- Mailjet cookies, according to the provisions of its page on the privacy.
- Disqus cookies, according to the provisions of its page on the privacy.
- YouTube cookies, according to the provisions of its page on the privacy.
|Third party cookies: GOOGLE Inc.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Third party cookies: GOOGLE Inc.
|Used to distinguish users.
|_gat // or in his absence: _dc_gtm_<property-id>
|Third party cookies: GOOGLE Inc.
|It is used to limit the percentage of requests.
|Third party cookies: GOOGLE Inc.
|Includes information about the campaign related to the user.
Other possible cookies to be loaded by the Google visitor monitoring service and online remarketing advertising, a DoubleClick cookie is used.
|Third party cookies: GOOGLE Inc. y DoubleClick
|Temporary or Persistent
|Determine the domain to be measured
Remember the number and duration of previous visits
Remember the information of traffic sources
Determine the start and end of a session
Remember the value of custom visitor variables
Analytics cookies, Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google , Inc. , a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway , Mountain View ( California) , CA 94043 , USA ( " Google " ) .
Google Analytics uses " cookies" , which are text files placed on your computer , to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website , compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage .
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf . Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google .
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above .
You can have more information about Google Analytics by clicking the link below: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
Advertising or behavioral advertising cookies, Google
Advertising or behavioral advertising cookies, Facebook
Cookies of comments in the Blog and in other pages, Disqus
In particular, our website uses the Disqus service to manage comments on the blog and other pages. The data collected for this purpose are managed by Disqus / Disqus, Inc. and are your responsibility. This comment service has an independent dispute resolution body, TrustArc at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request. Disqus is subject to the investigative and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission of the United States (FTC). In certain circumstances, participants may be responsible for the transfer of personal data from the EU to third parties outside the EU. Disqus complies with the EU-EE Privacy Protection Framework. You can consult the data and privacy management policies of Disqus, Inc., contact the data administrator and exercise your rights at https://help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/disqus-privacy-policy
Cookies newsletter, MailChimp
This website uses the Mailchimp service to manage the newsletter and make the application for registration and participation in newsletter lists, forms, or events. The data collected for this purpose is managed by Mailchimp / The Rocket Science Group and is your responsibility. This newsletter service has a recognized prestige regarding the management of personal data and respect for privacy and has the TRUSTe certification, world leader in DPM (Data Privacy Management). Mailchimp is a member of the EU Safe Harbor Framework and as such has the approval of the EU and USA in terms of data and privacy management regulations. All this makes Mailchimp / The Rocket Science Group an entity with an adequate level of data protection for the purposes of the LOPD. You can consult the data and privacy management policies of Mailchimp / The Rocket Science Group, contact the administrator of the data and exercise your rights at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Cookies newsletter, Mailjet
This website uses the Mailjet service to manage the newsletter and make the application for registration and participation in newsletter lists, forms, or events. The data collected for this purpose are managed by Mailjet SAS and are your responsibility. This newsletter service has a recognized prestige regarding the management of personal data and respect for privacy. The declarations on the automated processing of data have been registered with the French data protection authority (CNIL) under number 1527459 and 1527474. All this makes Mailjet SAS an entity with an adequate level of data protection for the purposes of the LOPD. You can consult the data and privacy management policies of Mailjet SAS, contact the administrator of the data and exercise your rights at https://www.mailjet.com/privacy-policy/
At all times you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation supports and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
(in the Tools Menu): Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
(in the Tools Menu): Internet Options > Privacy> Advanced:
(in the Tools Menu): Options > Privacy> Cookies:
Safari, iPad y iPhone
(in the Tools Menu): Preferences > Privacy
Ipad iphone ipad touch: https://support.apple.com/en-euro/HT201265
(in the Tools Menu): Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies
DEACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you are not going to see advertisements. Simply the ads will not conform to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser's help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases in which our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the above list, please inform us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.
This text is a translation from Spanish. Read original source in https://www.inmobiliariacelenia.com/legal/politica-cookies